TokenBridge provides data and token transfer capabilities across EVM chains
The TokenBridge allows users to transfer data (e.g. digital asset ownership information) between two chains in the Ethereum ecosystem. Cross-chain bridges provide fast and secure connections between blockchains, creating scalability and connection - interoperability - between Ethereum networks.
TokenBridge docs are organized in the sidebar menu.
- 1.About TokenBridge: General info and details about the implementation, including a link to the monorepo at https://github.com/poanetwork/tokenbridge
- 2.Arbitrary Message Bridge (AMB): A bridge designed for universal cross-chain data transfer. Includes parameters, how-tos and examples.
- 3.Bridge-by-bridge details. Each section includes technical and connection details as well as links to examples and use-cases.
- 8.ETH-BNC Bridge: combines the TokenBridge + a Threshold Signature Scheme approach to bridge between Ethereum and Binance Chain.
The following bridges are fully-functional in production environments:
- POA Bridge (POA network to Eth Mainnet):The POA Bridge was the first EVM cross-chain production bridge in existence.
- xDai Bridge (Eth Mainnet to Gnosis Chain): The Gnosis chain uses the ERC20-to-Native TokenBridge functionality to provide fast, inexpensive and stable transactions.
- Eth Classic Bridge (Eth Classic to Eth Mainnet): The Eth Classic Bridge connects ETC to ETH, where ETC is available as WETC.
POA Bridge UI